TID Watches




I absolutly want and need one of these! No.1 Watch for TID designed by Form us with love.

TID Watches is a Stockholm based watch brand founded in 2012 by Ola. E Bernestål, Petrus Palmér and together with design studio Form Us With Love they design a limited range of unique pieces, my favorite is the one with natural leather from swedish organic tannery Tärnsjö garveri. Check out the stunning website and if you can you should really pass by the brand store on Torsgatan here in stockholm.  read more here

1 kommentarer:

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A