Styling perfection



These images from the collaboration between Residence Magazine and Riksbyggen has really captured my heart, the soft colors, exclusive materials and the fantastic art. The styling is made of two of my favorite stylists, one half of Team Sarah Widman, Elin Kickén and Evalotta Sundling who both have amazing instagram accounts, so if you do not already follow them so go and check it out. Full story in the latest issue of  Residence magazine

Interior stylists Elin Kickén and Evalotta Sundling.
Photo Kristofer Johnsson

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A