Just some thoughts


This week there have been both fair and press events, I am always so inspired by listening to lectures of creative people who are passionate about their job and follow their heart even if it is sometimes difficult. Mette Hay is such a person as i got the opportunity to listen to yesterday who have started from scratch and have managed to build one of Scandinavias biggest brand.

I have also listened to many lectures about trends, me myself is not so fond of trends, I a´m inspired by everything possible, so i was happy to hear that we are moving away from over consumption and back to the basics again, starting thinking more sustainable and genuine .. not direct any big news but hopefully we will not have to see as much of copies and newly manufactured vintage everywhere..
Read the whole interview here

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A