2015






I hope you all had a lovely christmas holiday and New Years eve! I looking forward to a new year, a blank page.. and i´m thankful for all the lovely people and exciting encounters i have had over the year.
Now i´m ready for something new..Glamour and a tiny bit of muted colour. I want to start over and remake almost everything in my home, but i´m starting with this blog, New design again..well i know..I will never be satisfied :) I'm not entirely happy with the result on this one, but i didn´t like the way my pics was croped, so this will do.. for now! Happy New 2015!

Pics Pinterest


5 kommentarer:

  1. Nya designen är jättesnygg, bra jobbat!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack Em! Lite småfix sen får jag väl vara nöjd ;) God fortsättning!

      Radera
  2. Looking forward to admire your new blogposts... love the design! Have a wonderful and happy new year...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elvera! Wishing you the same..

      Radera

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A