Under the tree


Actually, all i wish for is a little snow and a lot of warmth and love, but not to sound too cliché ... here is my christmas wish list! The most beautiful book We are freckled by Jonas Carmhagen, vase Holmen by Carina Seth Andersson in cooperation with Snickarbacken 7, I would like to have all the pottery of the fabulous Studio Oyama, knitted hat and gloves from Cos in spreckled cashmere to keep me warm this winter, the scented candles from Byredos Christmas Collection, Object case bag and Agonist perfume from Hope. Have a nice sunday!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så fina grejer! Och så fin blogg! Förstår inte att jag inte hittat hit tidigare!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack snälla! Och detsamma... din fina blogg åker direkt upp på följa listan :)

      Radera

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A