Tant Johanna


That Tant Johanna from Lovely Life sell their newly renovated apartment in Gothenburg hardly have escaped anyone, and these pictures have already gone a lap around the blogosphere rightfully, what a dream apartment .. love how she has created a real home in such a short among of time, everything, the mix of vintage, antique and color choices appeals to me. Now Johanna want to fulfill another dream and I'm sure it will absolutely fantastic it, good luck! Read more here

And in really have to give Lovely Life editors a hands up for what they've done with the site, super inspiring and just lovely!

Photographed by Anders Bergstedt för Entrance
Via Tant Johanna


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A