stylist love


Josefin Hååg has just started freelancing as a full time stylist and also started as a stylist at Fantastic FrankI've seen some sneek peeks at Josefins instagram feed, and it so exciting to see the finished result .. and I love it! so clean and serene with the choice of colors of muted pastels and i especially like the dark kitchen as a contrast to the rest of the apartment , well done Josefin and congrats!
See the rest of the apartment here

Stylist Josefin Hååg
Photograped by Emily Laye


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A