Sonja Maria Rettensteiner


Sonja Maria Rettensteiner is the woman behind one of my favorite blogs / Shops Heimelig right now. Sonja is based in Austria and she is also a ceramist and i absolutly love this handmade flacons from here first collection in collaboration with Carina Seth Andersson, each piece is handmade and unique.

Sonja is Currently working on a new collection for Lotta Agaton shop and from what I've seen on her instagram feed and this mood board it looks really nice. read more here

Via Heimelig with thank´s

2 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Annie,

    you are such a great honey! Thank you for your lovely words and your support! I appreciate it so much! Have a great week and let me know if I can do something for you.... I will launch the new pieces very soon and I will see if I can do a special friend-offer for you if you are interested :*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are more then welcome! I think you are so talented and i´m so looking forward to the collection, and i love to take up on your offer, you are too kind :) Hugs

      Radera

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A