On my mind..

I'm in a changing mood at the moment, and has been painting my apartment this weekend while my son has been sick in bed with a stomach flu .. not the best timing, I know! but the walls turn out fine anyway;)
myself  "like everyone else" is tired of white walls, and chose a dark gray matte shade for the hallway and my son's room, for the rest of the apartment i´m chosing a lighter greyish colour, This is my inspiration. I love the kinfolk feeling with the mix of country idyll and city life, I long for rustic wood and ceramics, I'm obsessed with old teapots in pottery and jugs and woven wall hangings, but most of all I want to have spring for real now. I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Via Pinterest

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A