Kvarngården




I saw a sneak peek at this Beautiful home located in skåne at Lotta Agaton's Instagram a few weeks ago and knew even then that it was going to be something special, and I do not seem to be alone, these pictures have already gone around several times, but can you blame us. . I'm completely in love with the floors, the tiled wall and the lamp above the table. styled to perfection by Lotta Agaton of course.
The whole story is available in the latest issue of Residence magazine

Styling by Lotta Agaton, Photographed by Pia Ulin
via, Agent Bauer

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A