Melo studio


This Monday the new brand Melo studio was launched, a brand I've been waiting to see after some glimpses it has seen very promising! It is the talented photographer Sara Medina Lind, who is the co-founder and designer, and Sarah's sense of Scandinavian simplicity is really visible in the collection. One of the most amazing thing is that the furniture are handmade in a carpentry in Dalarna, Sweden.
During the launch Melo studio released two products in solid ash: a stool and a mirror, and shortly they will launch more products with the key words to create timeless furniture in terms of both design and quality. The stunning press images is styled by Pella Hedeby and photographed by Melos founder Sara Medina Lind. I really looking forward to see more of this brand.

Read more here

Styling Pella Hedeby
Photographed by Sara Medina Lind


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A