List of the month - June


Travel

This friday i´m traveling to Copenhagen over the weekend and i´m really looking for to it! Breakfast at GRØD, Coffee at this lovely place and dinner at Paté Paté or Mother in Kød Byen. Some other places i love to visit is Beau Marché, Oliver Gustav studio, Yvonne Koné and if one is in Vesterbro it's a lovely little hotel and cafe (the worlds smallest actually) called the Central Hotel & Cafe and just down at the corner is Granola serving an exquisitely delicious ice cream.



Wear

This long leisurely shirt- dress from Rodebjer is perfect for hot days and open with trousers during the summer evenings


Tableware

Blue magma porcelain from Artilleriet - The kitchen. Beautiful handmade porcelain right up my wishlist


Shoes

I really want to tuck my feet in a pair of open sandals in natural leather .. mostly because I yearn to go with bare legs and kick them off on the beach


Quote

Word to that...

Read

Union magazine looks very inspiring...


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A