Dear santa..



This is what i wish for under the tree! but only hypothetically .. Christmas gifts is not so important in our family, we are so fortunate to be with our loved ones during the holidays. but  here it is anyway.. Bedlinen in black from H&M Home, Noma for a tribute to Scandinavian cuisine and a beautiful cover, the candleholder from muuto has been on my wishlist for years, Pony vase by Carina Seth Andersson, and the canada scarf from Acne studios and a pair of Blundstone boots for these cold winter days, the marbor tray from Hay and of couse my dreambag Ona from Whyred thats been on my list for ages..


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A