Greenhouse


Greenhouse is an exhibition hall and meeting place for young unestablished designers from around the world, but also some products that have been in production from designers who have exhibited over the past three years. These are some of my favorites this year.

The armchair Nido by Timo Flott, ​​a new textile furniture based on traditional braiding and weaving techniques.

The stackable stool Trapezium by Yenwen Tseng, an industrial designer based in Taichung, Taiwan.

The chair Little Giant by Signe Hytte. a very well made and easy looking chair in ashwood that focuses on the details and the construction.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A