20 Kvadrat


In the latest edition of Residence you get to see how Josefin Hååg who runs the lovely blog 20 kvadrat lives. She lives with her wife Emma (they're newlyweds) congratulations Josefin! At only 20 square they have succeeded amazingly well to fill every square meter with incredible furnishings and details. With gray tones, wooden details, textiles and beautiful art Josefin really managed to get a minimalist feel but with a lot of personality and warmth. I have followed Josefin a long time and seen her progress from stylist assistant to stand on its own as a finished stylist and I've said it before, I think we will see much of this girl in the future.

Photo by Kristofer Johnsson
Coordinator Lotta Agaton

3 kommentarer:

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A