Walnutstreet


Last Thursday I visited Formex Fair, but it was a pretty short visit this year. I did not get any consistently good feeling. Lot of it is massproduced and you've seen it all before. But one stand that caught me was Danish Walnutstreet who is an agent for a lot of good design products, this mirror vertical from Spanish La mamba and the magazine holder hang out from By Wirth. I also liked nomess that had a bunch of new storage products, and a furniture collection with sleek tables and chairs in wood.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A