Made and Merged


An exhibition that i really regret that I missed during the design week was Made and Merged, an exhibition concept with the goal of highlighting new Swedish design and up and coming designers. With the theme "living room" Charlotte Ackemar, Iina Vuorivirta, Martijn van den Bosch and Straight combined new products, existing products and personal items to create the feeling of coming home. The simple is indeed beautiful and i´m looking forward to see more of these brilliant designers.  read more here

The exhibition was styled by Annika Kampmann.
via Made and Merged

2 kommentarer:

  1. This looks beautiful .. love the minimal vibe!

    X STYLONYM http://www.stylonym.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A