Inspirationboard


On a gray and dull day like this, one can dream away a little. We will soon have to move for my 9 year old has outgrown his small room. I like it here, but have started to look around. But if I'd found my dream home, the colors would go in grayscale with wooden details. light wooden floors (preferably herringbone) in the living room. marble countertop in the kitchen, Lampe gras no 302 pendant lamp over my round dining table, I dream of genuine Thonet chairs, but my fleefinds will have to do. two white artek stools 60 to the bedroom and a playtype print with wooden frame .. yeah something like that!



0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A